Local Telephone Service
- Residential Access $18.00
- Single Line Access $6.50
- Emergency 911 Charge $1.00
- FUSC $1.50 (approximate)
- Local Usage Included
- ARC Charge $2.50 (approximate)
- Total $29.50 per month before taxes
River Valley Long Distance - Flat Rate $0.06 per minute. Billed in 6-second increments after the first minute. No monthly service fees.
Bundled Minutes allows you to be in control of your monthly bill. Simply choose an amount of minutes that works best for you and pay that amount every month. All additional minutes will be rated at $0.06 per minutes.
- 100 Minutes $ 6.00/month
- 250 Minutes $ 13.00/month
- 500 Minutes $ 23.00/month
- 1000 Minutes $44.00/month
Low Income Telephone Assistance - Link Up
To be eligible an application must meet income based criterion currently defined as at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in at least one of the following:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Food Stamps
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- National School Lunch Program
- Temporary Assistance To Needy Families
To sign up for the Low-Income Telephone Assistance Programs call or stop by the office to obtain an application.